HALLOUMI, COURGETTE & CHERRY TOMATO SKEWERS
- 0 - 15 Minutes
- Serves 2
- 1 pouch Golden Vegetable Rice
- 2 tbsps. Olive oil
- Juice and zest of 1 lemon
- ½ tsp dried mixed herbs
- A generous pinch of smoked paprika
- 1 medium courgette, cut into thin ribbons using a vegetable peeler
- 1 x 225g halloumi cheese, cubed
- 16 cherry tomatoes (mix of red and yellow), halved
- Salt & black pepper to season
Mix together olive oil, lemon juice, herbs and smoked paprika. Season well with salt and black pepper
Add the courgette ribbons, halloumi and tomatoes to a large bowl and mix thoroughly with the marinade.
Season and finish either with some of the gherkin vinegar, dressing of your choice or guacamole.
Thread the halloumi, courgette ribbons and tomatoes onto pre-soaked skewers.
Cook the skewers under a hot grill for 3-4 minutes each side and drizzle with the remaining marinade during cooking
Heat Tilda Golden Vegetable Rice as per pouch instructions. Arrange the skewers on a bed of the rice. Finish with a scattering of the lemon zest