Indian Coronation Chickpea Chaat
- 0 - 15 Minutes
Delicious combination of chickpeas, fresh mango, yogurt and curry paste. A classic British recipe with an indian modern twist that can be eaten as a salad or used to fill sandwiches.
Feel free to add some chicken for a non-veggie option.
- 125g Tilda Wholegrain Basmati rice pouch
- 200g chickpeas, drained
- 100g ready prepared chopped mango chunks
- 2 spoonfuls (50g) of 0% Greek yoghurt
- Level spoonful (20g) of korma paste
- Small handful (5g) fresh coriander, snipped with scissors
- Mix Tilda Wholegrain Basmati rice and all the other ingredients apart from the coriander, together in a bowl, season with salt and pepper.
- Serve topped with coriander.
- Tip: Mix through some cooked chicken, prawns or drained tuna to add more protein.