Lazy Sunday Smoked Haddock Kedgeree
From Tilda Kitchen
- 0 - 30 Minutes
- Serves 2
1 pack Tilda Pilau Steamed Basmati Rice
1 tbsp oil
1 onion, finely chopped
300g smoked haddock fillet, skinned and cubed
2 tsp tikka masala curry paste
100g frozen peas (defrosted)
2 tbsp chopped parsley
2 hard-boiled eggs
- Heat the oil in a large frying pan and fry the onion until soft.
- Add the curry paste and the haddock for 3 - 4 minutes.
- Meanwhile, heat the rice according to the pack instructions then add to the pan with the peas and heat through.
- Stir in the parsley and season to taste.
- Serve piping hot garnished with the eggs and a squeeze of lemon juice.