Paneer Tikka Skewers
- 16 - 30 Minutes
- Serves 2
An Indian - inspired vegetarian dish that definitely doesn’t compromise on flavour. These skewers are filled with paneer, red pepper and courgette; all flavoured with tikka masala. Perfect served with our Pilau rice, raita and a squeeze of lime.
Tildalicious tip: yoghurt is a great way of stretching the curry paste and tenderising the vegetables so they cook quicker.
- 1 pouch Tilda Pilau rice
- 2 tbsp tikka masala paste
- 2 tbsp full fat yoghurt
- 1 tbsp tomato puree
- 200g paneer, cut into 8 cubes
- 1 red pepper, deseeded and cut into 8
- 1 courgette, cut into 1cm thick slices
- 2 tbsp shop bought raita, or mint sauce stirred through yoghurt
- small handful of chopped fresh coriander, to serve
- 1 spring onion, finely chopped, to serve
- 1/2 lime, cut into wedges, to serve
- Preheat the grill to high.
- Mix the tikka masala, yoghurt, tomato puree in a large bowl to form a paste. Toss the paneer cubes, pepper and courgette in the tikka paste.
- Thread onto metal skewers and grill for 6 minutes on one side, turn and cook for a further 6 minutes or until everything is cooked.
- Meanwhile, cook the Tilda Pilau rice according to packet instructions.
- Serve the grilled skewers with the hot rice, raita or mint sauce stirred through some yoghurt. Finish with chopped coriander and spring onion over the skewers with a squeeze of lime.