From Tilda Kitchen
- 0 - 30 Minutes
- Serves 2
A delicious kedgeree with Tilda Pilau rice. Super quick and easy – perfect for a tasty midweek meal.
1 pouch Tilda Pilau rice
1 large knob of butter
4 spring onions, finely shredded
Handful parsley, finely chopped
Zest of 1 lemon
Juice of ½ a lemon
1 cooked salmon fillet, or 200g left over salmon
Salt & pepper
2 hard-boiled eggs
- Heat the butter in a large frying pan.
- Add the spring onions and fry gently until softened.
- Add the Pilau rice, lemon zest and juice. Stir well.
- Add the salmon and heat through until piping hot.
- Season well with salt and pepper and stir in the parsley.
- Serve with lemon wedges and quartered hard-boiled eggs.