Super Greens Stir Fry
From Deimantė Baurinaitė
- 0 - 30 Minutes
- Serves 2
Deimante says “This hearty recipe with a hint of spice is full of dietary fibre, vitamins A, B, C and K, iron, and omega 3 fatty acids from kale and courgette. It’s also naturally gluten free.”
25ml toasted sesame oil
15ml gluten free light soy sauce
2 spring onions, sliced
1 leek, sliced
3 cloves garlic, finely chopped
1 long red chilli, deseeded and finely chopped
1 medium courgette, chopped
1 medium onion, chopped
200g tenderstem broccoli, chopped
300g chicken or meat of your choice, sliced
1 cube of gluten free vegetable stock
- Cook the rice as per the instructions on the pack. Half way through cooking, add the vegetable stock cube to the rice.
- Heat the toasted sesame oil in a pan and add onion, garlic and chilli, and cook for two minutes.
- Add the kale, mushrooms, broccoli, leeks, courgette and cook for 5 minutes.
- Add the chicken or alternative meat and soy sauce, and cook for a further 5 minutes or until the meat is browned and cooked through.
- Mix the rice, vegetables and meat together and dress with chopped spring onion.