CRISPY BAKED COD WITH LEMON AND ASPARAGUS
- 31 - 60 Minutes
- Serves 2
This recipe is not only bursting with delicious flavours, but also building on textures to make this dish even more satisfying. Tilda soft and fluffy rice combines perfectly with tender asparagus, delicate cod fillet and crispy breadcrumbs. Enjoy!
- 1 Pouch Golden Vegetable Rice
- 50g panko breadcrumbs
- Small handful parsley, finely chopped
- Zest and juice of 1 lemon
- 25g butter, softened
- Salt & black pepper
- 2 skinless cod fillets
- 100g asparagus
- 1 tbsp olive oil
- Preheat oven to 220 ̊c, Fan 200 ̊c, Gas Mark 7
- Mix together the breadcrumbs, zest of the lemon and parsley (keep a small amount back for garnishing). Add the butter and combine well with the breadcrumb mix
- Place the cod fillets on a sheet of greaseproof paper on a baking tray. Spread the breadcrumb mix on top and press down gently. Drizzle with the olive oil
- Bake for 10 minutes. Meanwhile add the asparagus to boiling water and cook for 3 minutes. Drain.
- After the 10 minute cook add the asparagus to the baking tray and continue to cook for another 4-5 minutes, until the fish is cooked through and the topping is crispy and golden
- Heat the Tilda Golden Vegetable Rice as per pouch instructions
- To serve place the asparagus spears in a row and top with the baked fish. Drizzle with the lemon juice and scatter over the reserved parsley. Serve the rice on the side.