Vegetarian Burrito Bowl
- 0 - 15 Minutes
All the delicious ingredients of a burrito – salad, rice, beans, avocado – scooped inside of a bowl rather than a tortilla for a lighter but still very tasty lunch.
Feel free to add some chicken for a non-veggie option.
- 125g Tilda Peri Peri rice pouch
- 200g red kidney beans, drained
- 80g of sweetcorn, drained
- 1 avocado, sliced
- 2 iceberg lettuce leaves (50g), shredded
- Heat Tilda Peri Peri rice and the beans according to pack instructions in a microwave.
- Add the lettuce, sweetcorn and avocado around the rest of the bowl, then enjoy.
- Tips: This is a perfect base for other or alternative ingredients- chopped cucumber, chopped peppers, grated carrot, gem lettuce instead of iceberg, nuts, seeds, cooked chicken, grilled halloumi and herbs all work well. Tilda Spicy Mexican or Tilda Lime & Coriander could be used instead of Tilda Peri Peri.