Teriyaki Salmon & Egg Fried Rice Bowl
- Serves 2
Bring a taste of Japan to your kitchen with this delicious rice bowl that is full of flavour and super easy to make. Our Garlic & Ginger Super Grains also add a tasty source of protein!
- 1 pack Garlic & Ginger Super Grains
- 2 tbsps oil
- 1 bunch spring onions, thinly sliced
- 1 pack exotic mushrooms
- 2 tbsps Teriyaki sauce
- 1 egg
- Salt & Pepper to season
- Beat the egg and season with a little salt and pepper.
- Heat 1 tbsp oil in a large wok or pan. Add the egg in a thin layer and cook on both sides until golden brown. Remove from pan.
- In the same pan heat the remaining oil and add the spring onions. Keep a few back. Fry briskly for 2-3 minutes.
- Add the mushrooms keeping whole and fry for a further 5 minutes.
- Microwave the Garlic & Ginger Super Grains for 1 minute and then add to the pan.
- Add the egg strips keeping some back. Drizzle on the Teriyaki sauce and heat thoroughly.
- Serve in a bowl and top with some spring onions and egg strips.