Oriental Duck and Mushroom Stir Fry
- 0 - 15 Minutes
- Serves 2
Perfect with a Chinese fakeaway, this quick and easy stir fry will give you oriental flavours in minutes.
- 1 pouch Tilda Mushroom rice
- 125g cooked shredded duck
- 125g Thai vegetables
- 100g shitake mushrooms
- 4 spring onions
- Soy sauce
- Handful of cashew nuts
- 1 tsp ginger, grated
- Chop 4 spring onions and fry in a little hot oil. Then add 1 teaspoon of freshly grated ginger.
- Slice 100g shitake mushrooms and 125g Thai vegetables, perhaps including pak choi, peanut shoots and bok choi, add to pan and heat for about 3 minutes.
- Stir in the Tilda Mushroom rice with 125g shredded, cooked duck and a handful of toasted cashew nuts.
- Serve with a drizzle of soy sauce.