Leftover Omelette Bake
From Tilda Kitchen
- 0 - 30 Minutes
- Serves 4
A great recipe with cheese, tomatoes, or any other leftover meats or vegetables you have in your fridge.
150g cherry tomatoes
1 chopped onion
2 tsp vegetable oil
100g peas, defrosted
4 medium eggs
100g Mature Cheddar, grated
- Preheat the oven to 200°C, gas mark 6. Use a non stick 21cm oven proof frying pan.
- Add the oil to the pan with the chopped tomatoes and onion or any other vegetables you may want to use up.
- Fry until softened.
- Whisk the eggs.
- Heat the rice according to pack instructions. Mix the rice with the tomatoes, add the peas, eggs and half of the cheese. Season to taste.
- Sprinkle over the remaining cheese. Bake for 15 minutes until golden in the same pan.
- Slice into wedges and serve with green salad.