Kids Chicken & Courgette stir-fry
- 16 - 30 Minutes
- Serves 1
Tasty chicken, yummy rice and plenty of vegetables make this the perfect meal for little ones. It’s not only delicious but filled with vitamins and minerals, excellent for growth and development.
- 1 pouch Tilda Kids Sunshine Vegetable Rice
- 1 spring onion, snipped
- ½ courgette, diced
- ½ tbsp olive oil
- 50g chicken breast, cooked and diced
- 1 tsp tomato puree
- 1 tbsp tinned or frozen sweetcorn
For a delicious adult version of this recipe:
- Swap the Tilda Kids Sunshine Vegetable Rice for Tilda Sundried Tomato Steamed Basmati Rice
- Add a tsp of Harissa Paste when the spring onion is cooking
- Double all other ingredients
- Fresh coriander or a wedge of lime to garnish
- Heat the oil in a pan and add the chopped spring onion.
- Cook for a few minutes to soften, add the courgette and cook for another minute or so.
- Stir in the rice and the tomato puree and allow to cook for 3 minutes.
- Add the cooked chicken and sweetcorn, stir and allow to heat through.