Jerk Salmon with Rice and Peas
From Emily Coates
- 0 - 30 Minutes
- Serves 2
Emily says: “A spicy salmon dish packed with vibrant, flavoursome ingredients. Add extra chillies for a powerful kick, or switch up the greens for your favourite accompaniments. This quick and simple recipe is a great source of Omega 3 as well as two of your five a day. Serve up this Caribbean inspired dish with the tasty Limited Edition steamed basmati rice and peas.”
1 pack of Tilda Limited Edition Caribbean Rice & Peas Steamed Basmati
2 salmon fillets
1 tsp ground cinnamon
1 tsp black peppercorns
1 tsp cayenne pepper
1 tsp all spice
1 tsp red chilli flakes
One lime, halved
100g green beans
1 fresh red chilli
Sprinkle of chopped Coriander
- Preheat the oven to 180 C.
- Grind together the spices with half the lime.
- Coat the salmon, wrap in foil and bake for 20-25 minutes.
- Meanwhile cook your greens in salted boiling water for 8 minutes.
- Heat the rice as per the instructions on the pack.
- Bring together the cooked salmon with your rice and greens.
- Garnish with the rest of the lime, sliced red chilli and a sprinkle of fresh coriander.