Salmon with Citrus salsa
- 16 - 30 Minutes
- Serves 2
- 1 pouch Tilda Caribbean Rice & Peas
- 2 small oranges
- 2 x 130g skinless salmon fillets
For the marinade
- 1/2 tsp ground cumin
- A pinch of cayenne pepper
- 1 tsp dried oregano
- 1 tsp garlic granules
- A pinch of salt
For the citrus mojo
- 12 x cherry tomatoes, cut into halves
- 1 shallot, very finely chopped
- 1 small avocado, roughly chopped
- 15g fresh coriander, finely chopped
- 20g jalapeno peppers in brine, roughly chopped
- 1 tbsp fresh lime juice
- 2 tbsp fresh orange juice
- 1 tsp olive oil
Preheat the oven to 220C, 200C fan, gas 7.
Juice one of the oranges and with the other, remove the peel and then cut into six thin slices.
Mix the marinade ingredients together and rub all over the fish. Place the marinated salmon on a lined and top with the orange slices.
Cook in the middle of the oven for 10 minutes or until cooked through. Whilst the fish is cooking, assemble the citrus mojo by combining all the ingredients together and seasoning with a little salt.
Heat the Tilda Caribbean Rice and Peas rice according to pack instructions.
Top the hot rice with the cooked salmon and serve with the citrus salsa.