Thai Vegetable Stir Fry With Coriander Rice
- 16 - 30 Minutes
- Serves 4
Try our vegetarian Thai stir fry, straight out of the Tilda Kitchen. For a twist, why not try with Tilda’s Coconut, Chilli and Lemongrass Steamed Basmati
2 packs Tilda Lime and Coriander Steamed Basmati Rice
1 tbsp veg oil
250g button mushrooms, halved
100g soya beans
175g baby corn, halved
1 red pepper, sliced into long strips
2 tbsp Thai green curry paste (60g)
2 pak choi, sliced (235g)
160ml can coconut cream
2 tsp Thai fish sauce
2 tsp toasted sesame seeds (optional)
- Heat the oil in a large frying pan and fry the mushrooms, soya beans, corn and pepper for 3-4 minutes.
- Add the curry paste and fry for 2-3 minutes.
- Stir in the pak choi, coconut cream and fish sauce, simmer for 1-2 minutes.
- Meanwhile, cook the rice according to the pack instructions and garnish with the sesame seeds if using.
- Serve with the vegetable stir fry.