Mixed Bean Curry
- 16 - 30 Minutes
- Serves 4
- 2 pouches Tilda Pure Basmati Rice or Tilda Long Grain Rice
- 1 tbsp sunflower oil
- 1 onion, chopped
- 1 cloves garlic, crushed
- 1 thumb ginger, finely grated
- 3 tbsps. curry paste (we used mild)
- 2 tins mixed beans, drained
- 1 tin coconut milk
- 1 tin chopped tomatoes
- 1 vegetable stock cube
- Handful fresh coriander, chopped
- A pinch of dried chilli flakes (optional)
- Salt and freshly ground black pepper
Heat the oil in a large non-stick pan and fry the onions for 5 minutes over a medium heat, stirring occasionally.
Add the garlic and ginger and cook for 2-3 minutes.
Add the curry paste and cook for a couple of minutes.
Add the beans, tomatoes, coconut milk and stock cube and simmer for 15 minutes.
Heat the rice in the microwave or pan according to pack instructions.
Season curry with salt and pepper and stir through coriander.
Serve curry with the rice and sprinkle with chilli flake if desired.