Kimchi Fried Rice
From Tilda Kitchen
- 0 - 30 Minutes
- Serves 2
A popular Korean dish that is both delicious and quick for midweek meals. Best served with Tilda Easy Cook Long Grain Rice and topped with a slightly runny fried egg!
2 tbsps vegetable oil
1 clove garlic, crushed
1 tsp freshly grated ginger
1 onion, finely chopped
50g kimchi, drained
3 tbsps soy sauce
1 spring onion, finely sliced
- In a large pan heat 1 tablespoon of the oil and gently fry the onion, garlic and ginger for a few minutes until softened. Add the drained kimchi and heat for a couple more minutes.
- Heat the rice in the microwave for 1 minute and then add to the kimchi mix.
- Drizzle in the soy sauce and mix in well. Keep warm.
- Fry the eggs in the remaining oil for a few minutes.
- Divide the kimchi rice between two bowls and top each with a fried egg and a sprinkle of spring onions.