Italian Rice Salad
- 31 - 60 Minutes
Imagine yourself on a veranda in Tuscany, eating al fresco, surrounded by good food and good friends. This tasty Italian-inspired rice salad is perfect to be shared.
Tildalicious Tip: You can add a variety of ingredients to this salad. For a seafood alternative, add tuna, anchovies and lightly boiled eggs.
- 1 pouch Tilda Steamed Basmati Rice
- 280g artichoke hearts
- 100g pitted green olives
- 1 x 400g cannellini beans
- 250g cherry tomatoes
- 2 tbsp capers
- 1 chilli, finely chopped
- 25g flat leaf parsley, roughly chopped
- 25g basil, roughly chopped
- Place the dressing ingredients in a small jam jar or bowl and mix well. Set aside.
- Cook the rice according to packet instructions. Cool the rice quickly by spreading it out on a tray.
- Stir the rice into the salad and pour over the dressing and season with salt and black pepper. Serve immediately.