Bruno Loubet's Green Chutney Chicken
From Bruno Loubet
- 31 - 60 Minutes
- Serves 4
A delicious recipe by michelin star chef Bruno Loubet, using Tilda Pulses & Rice Split Pea, Green Chilli and Coriander.
4 pouches of Tilda Pulses & Rice Split Pea, Green Chilli & Coriander
1 green chilli
8 tbsp. natural yoghurt (5 tbsp for the green sauce and 3 tbsp for the olive oil)
2 tbsp. fresh coriander
25 mint leaves
Juice of 1 lemon
1 tbsp. honey
Cardamom seeds from 2 pods, crushed
4 small breasts of chicken, diced
4 tbsp. olive oil
Salt and pepper
2 tbsp. toasted flaked almonds
- In a blender, place the green chili, yoghurt, coriander, mint, lemon juice, honey, cardamom, shallots and process until you get a fine green sauce.
- Pour the green sauce over the diced chicken, covering evenly. Cover with a cling film, place in the fridge and allow to marinate for 30 minutes.
- Skewer the diced chicken and grill on a cast iron grill or barbeque.
- Reduce the remaining of the sauce in a pan until thick enough to coat the chicken.
- Heat up the Tilda Pulses & Rice pouch, & decant onto plates.
- Share the chicken between the 4 plates and spoon over the green sauce.
- Mix the olive oil with the remaining yoghurt, season to taste. Drizzle over the dish and then sprinkle the toasted flaked almonds.