Creole Style Prawn Jambalaya
- 16 - 30 Minutes
- Serves 4
Super speedy supper dish and 2 of your 5 a day.
- 1 tsp sunflower oil
- 1 red onion, chopped
- 2 red peppers, deseeded and sliced
- 60g Diced Chorizo
- 2 x 250g packs Tilda Steamed Brown Basmati
- 200g Raw Jumbo Prawns
- 2 tomatoes, roughly chopped
- 1-2 tsp Creole Spice Mix
- 25g pack fresh flat-leaf parsley, chopped
- 2 sticks celery, chopped thinly
- Heat the oil in a large frying pan and cook the onion, peppers, celery and chorizo for 5 minutes until the vegetables have softened.
- Meanwhile, heat the rice in a microwave according to the packet instructions.
- Stir the prawns, tomatoes and spice mix into the pan and cook for 2 minutes. Add the warm rice and continue to stir-fry for a further 2 minutes until the prawns are cooked through and the jambalaya is piping hot.
- Stir through the parsley and serve.