Zucchini & Asparagus Risotto with Minted Pea Puree
From Tilda Kitchen
- 31 - 60 Minutes
- Serves 4
A delicate Risotto with a vibrant green color from the added Pea Puree.
1 cup Tilda Pure Basmati Rice
1 cup peas, frozen
A few leaves of fresh mint
1 tbs vegetable oil
1 clove garlic, crushed
1 shallot, finely chopped
2½ cups prepared vegetable stock
1 zucchini, finely diced
A few asparagus spears, sliced and parboiled
Large knob of butter
A small handful of parsley, chopped
2 tbs grated Parmesan
- Make the minted pea puree by blitzing together three quarters of the frozen peas and the mint until smooth.
- Heat oil in a large pan. Add the garlic and shallots and fry gently for 3–5 minutes.
- Add the rice and coat all the grains.
- Add the vegetable stock a little at a time, until the rice is cooked and all the stock is absorbed.
- Add the diced zucchini and sliced asparagus, and cook for a few minutes.
- Add the minted pea puree and the remaining peas.
- Stir in the butter and Parmesan, allowing it to melt into the risotto.
- Stir in the parsley, and season to your taste with salt and pepper.