From Tilda Kitchen
- 31 - 60 Minutes
- Serves 2
A rich tomato-based sauce with a delicious mix of seafood flavored with fennel and shallots. Serve with zesty Tilda Lemon & Herb rice for a Tildalicious twist.
2 servings of Tilda Pure Basmati
1 tbs olive oil
1 clove garlic, crushed
1 shallot, finely sliced
½ bulb fennel, thinly sliced
½ cup fish stock or white wine
2 cups tomato puree
1 tsp paprika
1 red bell pepper, diced
3½oz monkfish, cut into large chunks
3½oz cod loin, cut into large chunks
3½oz mixed seafood, such as shrimp, mussels, and squid
Salt and pepper to season
Clams, to top the dish
- Preheat oven to 356°F/Gas Mark 6.
- Heat the oil in a large pan. Add the garlic, shallots, and fennel and fry gently until soft for about 3–5 minutes.
- Add the stock or wine, tomato puree, and red bell pepper. Fry for about 5 minutes.
- Add the fish and seafood mix and transfer to an ovenproof dish or tagine. Lay the clams on top. Season to taste.
- Cover and cook for about 20 minutes, or until the clam shells have opened.
- Cook the rice following the instructions on pack and serve hot with your finished dish.