- 0 - 30 Minutes
- Serves 3
A delicious Spanish-inspired dish with chicken, made both quick and easy with the tasty, Mediterranean flavors of Tilda® Basmati Rice.
- 1 cup Tilda® Extra Long Grand Basmati
- 1 Tbsp olive oil
- 3 boneless chicken thighs, diced
- 1 onion, chopped
- 1 tsp smoked paprika
- 1 cup chicken stock
- ½ cup canned diced tomatoes
- 1 sprig of rosemary
- 4 oz shrimp, peeled and deveined
- ¾ cup frozen peas
- 1 lemon, cut into wedges
- Prepare rice according to package directions, reserve.
- Heat olive oil in a medium size pan, add the diced chicken, chopped onion and paprika.
- When the chicken is cooked through, add the chicken stock, diced tomatoes and the sprig of rosemary.
- Gently stir in the rice, add the shrimp and peas and simmer for 5 minutes, or until all the liquid is absorbed.
- Serve with lemon wedges.