Tasty Chicken Curry
- 31 - 60 Minutes
- Serves 4
- 1 cup Tilda® Extra Long Grand Basmati
- 2 Tbsp coconut oil
- 1 lb chicken breast, diced
- 1 large onion, diced
- 1 cup canned chopped tomatoes
- 3 Tbsp mild curry paste
- ⅔ cup water
- ⅔ cup coconut milk
- ⅔ cup cashew nuts
- 1¼ cups fresh coconut shavings
- 7 cups fresh spinach
- 3/4 cup fresh cilantro leaves, chopped
- 1 Tbsp plain yogurt
Prepare rice according to package directions.
Meanwhile, heat the coconut oil in a large pan and sauté the onion for 2–3 minutes until soft.
Add the chicken and sauté for 2–3 minutes.
Cook for 10–12 minutes, then stir in the coconut milk.
Add the cashew nuts and fresh coconut and cook for 5 minutes. Add the spinach for the last 2 minutes of cooking time.
Stir in the yogurt and cilantro and serve with the cooked rice.