- 0 - 30 Minutes
- Serves 3
A spicy wholegrain pilaf with zucchini, lamb, and mushrooms. Delicious and an extra source of fiber when served with our Wholegrain Pilau rice.
- 3 servings of Tilda Pure Basmati
- 1 tbs vegetable oil
- ½ red bell pepper, diced
- 1 small zucchini, diced
- ¾ cup mushrooms, sliced
- 1 red onion, sliced
- 7oz lamb steak, thinly sliced
- ½ tsp chili powder
- A few toasted flaked almonds
- Get your rice into a pan of boiling water and leave that to cook for 20 minutes or until tender. Heat the oil in a separate pan. Add the pepper, zucchini, mushrooms, and onion, sprinkle on the chili powder and fry gently for 3–5 minutes until soft.
- Add the lamb and fry until cooked and lightly browned.
- Serve piping hot sprinkled with a few toasted flaked almonds.