- 0 - 30 Minutes
- Serves 2
- 2 Servings Tilda Pure Basmati
- 2 tbs vegetable oil
- 1 clove garlic, crushed
- 2 shallots, finely sliced
- 1 tsp smoked paprika
- ¾ cup mixed, sliced mushrooms—we recommend a selection such as chestnut, shiitake, and button mushrooms.
- Large handful spinach
- Large splash of vegetable stock or white wine
- 2 heaped tbs creme fraiche
- A few drops of mushroom ketchup
- Small handful parsley, finely chopped
- Salt and pepper to season
Heat the oil in a large pan. Add the garlic and shallots, then fry gently for 3–5 minutes until soft. Add the mushrooms and paprika, and cook for a further 2–3 minutes.
Add the stock or wine and heat for a few minutes. Add the spinach, mushroom ketchup, and creme fraiche. Simmer for a few minutes to reduce.
Cook the rice as per instructions on the pack
Add the parsley to the Mushroom Stroganoff. Season with salt and pepper, then serve on a bed of the rice.