Kheer Rice Pudding
- 0 - 30 Minutes
- Serves 4
Our simple recipe of rice pudding is easy to follow and only requires a few ingredients. Enjoy this delicious, creamy dessert that's perfect for any occasion.
- ¼ cup Tilda Pure Basmati Rice (washed)
- 5 Cups milk, full cream
- ½ cup sugar
- 1 Tbsp raisins
- 1 tsp green cardamon powder
- 2 Tbsp almonds, slivered & blanched
- Boil the rice and milk together in a medium saucepan.
- Simmer over low heat, stirring occasionally until the rice is cooked and the milk becomes thick. This will take about 15-20 minutes.
- When done add sugar, raisins, and cardamom powder.
- Stir until sugar completely dissolved.
- Serve in a bowl and garnish with almonds.
- Serve cold or at room temperature.