- 0 - 30 Minutes
- Serves 2
Quick and easy spicy chicken with bell peppers, onions, and red chili.
- 1 pouch Tilda® Ready to Heat Peri Peri Rice
- 2 Tbsp olive oil
- 2 chicken breasts, 8 oz each, cut into ½-inch slices
- 1 tsp smoked paprika
- ½ tsp dried oregano
- 1 clove garlic, chopped
- 1 cup red onion, sliced
- 1 cup red bell pepper, sliced
- 1 small red chili, sliced
- 1 Tbsp lime juice
- Cilantro sprigs for garnish
- In a large pan, heat the olive oil over medium heat. Add the chicken and cook until browned on both sides, about 4 minutes.
- Add the paprika, oregano, garlic, red onion, red bell pepper, and red chili and cook until the vegetables have softened.
- Meanwhile, heat Tilda® Ready to Heat Peri Peri Rice according to package instructions.
- Fold the heated rice into the chicken and vegetable mixture along with the lime juice.
- Serve garnished with cilantro.