BBQ Peri-Peri Chicken
- 0 - 30 Minutes
- Serves 2
For the main:
- 1 pouch Tilda® Ready to Heat Peri Peri
- 1 Tbsp olive oil
- 1½ Tbsp BBQ sauce
- 1 Tbsp Worcestershire sauce
- 1 clove garlic, minced
- 1 tsp sriracha sauce
- 1 tsp Dijon mustard
- 2 tsp lemon juice
- 1 chicken breast, skinless, boneless, 8 oz
For the fruity slaw:
- ¼ cup carrot, coarsely grated
- 2 Tbsp red onion, thinly sliced
- ¼ cup fresh mango, thinly sliced
- ¼ cup fresh pineapple, finely chopped
- ¼ cup green cabbage, shredded
- ½ Tbsp lime juice
- 2 tsp mayonnaise
- 1 tsp fresh parsley, finely chopped
- ¼ tsp kosher salt
- 1/8 tsp black pepper, ground
Preheat the oven to 375°F.
In a small bowl, whisk together the oil, bbq sauce, Worcestershire sauce, garlic, sriracha sauce, mustard and lemon juice to a smooth paste.
Place the chicken in an ovenproof dish and smother with the paste, making sure all the chicken is coated.
Cook in the oven for 25-30 minutes until the chicken is thoroughly cooked (165°F internal temperature), basting halfway through. Remove from the oven and let rest for 5 minutes.
Meanwhile, in a medium bowl, combine all remaining slaw ingredients and mix well to combine.
Heat Tilda® Ready to Serve Peri Peri Rice per package instructions.
Slice the chicken and serve over rice with any remaining sauce. Serve slaw on the side.