Halloumi & Vegetable Salad
- 0 - 30 Minutes
- Serves 4
- 2 pouches Tilda® Ready to Heat Peri Peri
- 2 Tbsp vegetable oil
- 2 Japanese eggplants, cut into ½-inch slices on the bias
- 1 small zucchini, cut into ½-inch slices on the bias
- ¼ butternut squash, cut into ½-inch slices
- 1 ear corn
- 4 oz halloumi, cut into ½-inch slices
- ½ tsp kosher salt
- ¼ tsp black pepper, ground
- ¼ cup cilantro, roughly chopped
- 2 Tbsp mint, roughly chopped
Brush the eggplant, zucchini, butternut squash, corn, and halloumi with the oil.
Cook over high heat either on a barbecue or a griddle pan until nicely charred.
Meanwhile, heat the rice according to package directions.
Using a sharp knife, cut the kernels from the corn.
Mix the rice, vegetables, and halloumi together in a large bowl and then stir in the cilantro and mint.