Tilli's Kiddie Korma20 mins
- Serves 4
- Prep: 10 mins
- Cook: 10 mins
Creamy sweet chicken curry with dried fruits and coconut.
- Gluten Free
- 1 pack Tilda Kids Mild Curry Rice
- 1 large chicken breast, thinly sliced
- 1 tbsp mild curry paste – only use for children 5 years and above
- 1 teaspoon oil
- 150g coconut milk
- Handful dried fruits - we love sultanas and chopped apricots
- Small handful coriander leaves, chopped
Lightly fry the chicken strips in the oil until browned. Add the paste (if using) and stir well.
Add the coconut milk and cook for a further 2-3 minutes.
Heat the rice in the microwave according to pack and add to the pan.
Add the dried fruits and coriander before serving