Super Greens Easy Thai Green Curry
From Em Sheldon
- 31 - 60 Minutes
- Serves 2
Em says: “This is one of my favourite curries, perfect for any time of the year and super easy to whip up too. It’s also easy to adapt so you really can throw as much goodness as you like into it! Feel free to add some kale, chilli or whatever else takes your fancy.”
1 pack of Tilda Brown Steamed Basmati or Coconut, Chilli and Lemongrass Steamed Basmati
1 tsp. Coconut Oil
1 Courgette, sliced
Handful of Mange Tout
1 Onion, sliced
650g Chicken Breast, diced
2 tbsps. Thai Green Curry Paste
1 tsp. Fish Sauce
400ml tin of Coconut Milk
Handful of Spinach
Pepper to taste
- Fry the chicken in the coconut oil.
- Add the vegetables and fry them with the chicken.
- Once fried, add the Thai green curry paste, 1 teaspoon of fish oil and the tin of coconut milk.
- Bring it all to the boil, reduce heat then leave to simmer for 30 minutes.
- Just before it’s finished, add in the spinach and any other greens you fancy, like kale.
- Simmer for another few minutes.
- Heat up some Tilda Brown Basmati Steamed rice and serve