Quick and Easy Pancakes
- 16 - 30 Minutes
These quick and easy pancakes are sure to be weekend winner, a brilliant breakfast or a delightful dessert! Our Rice MLK is naturally sweet, meaning that there is no added sugar in this recipe. Personalise with your favourite toppings. For a healthier version try fresh fruit or yoghurt or why not indulge with a drizzle of syrup or a spoonful of chocolate spread!
Tildalicious Tip: We use gluten free flour, but you can use standard plain white flour if you prefer!
- 150g gluten free plain white flour
- 2 large eggs
- 280ml Tilda Rice MLK
- 1tbsp sunflower oil plus a little extra for frying
- Put the flour, eggs, Rice MLK and oil into a large bowl and whisk together until smooth (allow to stand for at least 30 minutes).
- Heat a pan over a medium heat and brush lightly with oil.
- Ladle a spoonful of the pancake batter into the pan and allow to cook until golden on each side.
- Serve with toppings of your choice - lemon, fresh fruit etc.