Lemon Baked Fish
- 0 - 30 Minutes
- Serves 1
Soft and flaky white fish pairs with Tilda Kids Vegetable Paella Rice which is full of veggies to make mealtimes not only delicious and easy, but healthy too! The addition of green beans make great finger foods to encourage your child to feed themselves.
1 pouch Kids Vegetable Paella
1/2 tbsp olive oil
1 spring onion, snipped
50g medallion of firm white fish
Squeeze of lemon juice
25g green beans, remove stalks and snip into 2-3 pieces
6 cherry tomatoes, halved
For a delicious adult version of this recipe
Swap the Tilda Kids Vegetable Paella Rice for Coconut, Chilli and Lemongrass Basmati Rice
Generously sprinkle sumac on the fish
Double the rest of the ingredients
- Preheat the oven to 180/Gas mark 5.
- Cut a generous square of tin foil, brush the oil over the fish and place on the foil.
- Add the other ingredients (except the rice).
- Draw up the corners to make a loose parcel and leave a small hole at the top.
- Place in the oven and bake for 15 minutes.
- Heat the rice as per pack instructions and serve this alongside the fish.