INDONESIAN TUNA FRIED RICE
- 0 - 15 Minutes
- Serves 2
- 1 pouch Tilda Pure Basmati Rice or Tilda Jasmine Rice
- 2 tbsp sunflower oil
- 4 spring onions, sliced
- 1 red chilli, deseeded, finely chopped
- 2 cloves garlic, crushed
- 1 thumb ginger, finely grated
- 1 small tin sweetcorn, drained
- 1 tin tuna chunks in water, drained
- 2 tbsps. dark soy sauce
- Salt and freshly ground black pepper
Heat the oil in a large non-stick frying pan and fry the spring onions and chilli for 5 minutes over a medium heat, stirring occasionally. Reserve some of the spring onion and chilli for garnish.
Add the garlic and ginger and stir-fry for 2 minutes.
Heat the rice in the microwave or pan according to pack instructions and stir into the onion and chilli mix.
Stir through the sweetcorn, tuna and soy sauce.
Season with salt and pepper. Serve topped with the reserved chilli and spring onion