Hibachi Style Fried Rice
- 16 - 30 Minutes
- Serves 2
Bring the bold flavours of Indonesia to your kitchen with this delicious stir fry which is made using our Indonesian Fried Rice rice. The perfect quick and easy midweek meal.
- 1 pouch Tilda Indonesian Fried Rice
- 1 tbsp sunflower oil
- 2 Chicken breasts, cut into thin slices
- 1 tbsp soy sauce
- ½ onion, finely chopped
- 1 clove garlic, crushed
- 3 spring onions, sliced
- 2 eggs
- Mix the sliced chicken with the soy sauce.
- Add the oil to a large pan and add the onions. Fry for 5 – 7 minutes until softened.
- Add the chicken and fry until cooked. Remove onions and chicken from the pan.
- Beat the eggs and add to the pan to scramble.
- Add the rice and spring onions and mix together well.
- Add the cooked chicken and onions and heat thoroughly until the rice is slightly crispy.