Hibachi Style Fried Rice
From Tilda Kitchen
- Serves 2
Bring the bold flavours of Japan to your kitchen with this delicious stir fry which is made using our Limited Edition Japanese Teriyaki rice. The perfect quick and easy midweek meal.
1 pouch Tilda Limited Edition Japanese Teriyaki rice
1 tbsp sunflower oil
2 Chicken breasts, cut into thin slices
1 tbsp soy sauce
½ onion, finely chopped
1 clove garlic, crushed
3 spring onions, sliced
- Mix the sliced chicken with the soy sauce.
- Add the oil to a large pan and add the onions. Fry for 5 – 7 minutes until softened.
- Add the chicken and fry until cooked. Remove onions and chicken from the pan.
- Beat the eggs and add to the pan to scramble.
- Add the rice and spring onions and mix together well.
- Add the cooked chicken and onions and heat thoroughly until the rice is slightly crispy.