Honey Sesame Salmon
From Tilda Kitchen
- Serves 2
This delicious sticky salmon is topped with sesame seeds for a moreish crunch. The perfect partner for our tasty Limited Edition Japanese Teriyaki rice and ready in minutes.
1 pouch Tilda Limited Edition Japanese Teriyaki rice
2 salmon fillets
1 tbsp honey
2 tsps mirin
1 tsp soy sauce
1 tbsp sesame seeds
1 pak choi
1 tbsp oil
- Preheat the oven to 200°c, 180°c fan, Gas Mark 6 then mix together the honey, mirin and soy sauce.
- Place the salmon in a tray and coat with half the honey mix. Cover with foil and cook in the oven for 10 minutes.
- Remove the foil and coat the salmon with the remaining honey mix. Then sprinkle over the sesame seeds and return to the oven and cook for a further 10 minutes or until the salmon is cooked.
- Add the oil to a griddle pan and heat until hot. Halve the pak choi lengthwise and griddle in the pan until charred and soft.
- Heat the rice in the microwave for 2 minutes. Then add to a bowl with the Pak Choi to the side and the salmon on top.