Bring a Mexican fiesta to your kitchen with these tasty chicken fajitas! Bursting with chicken, tomatoes, sweetcorn and our fiery Spicy Mexican rice, this dish is full of flavour but ready in minutes. For a delicious vegetarian version, replace with tofu or your favourite vegetables.
Tildalicious tip: our rice is already so aromatic that you don’t need to add in any extra spices. Frozen vegetables are ideal to have as a freezer staple.
- 0 - 15 Minutes
- Serves 2
- 1 pouch Tilda Spicy Mexican rice
- 1/2 tsp olive oil
- 300g chicken mini fillets, thinly sliced
- 100g frozen chopped onion
- 100g frozen sweetcorn
- 120g cherry tomatoes, halved
- 2 large or 4 medium flour totillas
- 1 small or 1/2 medium iceberg lettuce, finely shredded
- 125g low fat natural yoghurt
- 1 spring onion, very finely chopped
Heat a large non stick frying pan with the olive oil and fry the chicken and onion for 5 minutes.
Add the Tilda Spicy Mexican rice and sweetcorn and cook for a further 3 minutes or until the rice is piping hot. Take the pan off the heat and stir in the tomatoes.
Heat the wraps according to packet instructions, then spoon the rice filling inside and top with shredded lettuce before rolling. Mix the yoghurt and spring onion, and serve with the fajitas.