Kids Cheesy Salmon & Pea Pilaf
From Tilda Kitchen
- 0 - 30 Minutes
- Serves 1
Cheesy and tangy tomato flavours pair perfectly with delicate salmon and fresh vegetables for a tasty dish that your child will love! This recipe is a quick and easy way to provide your little one with two key nutrients – Vitamin D and Omega 3 and of course adds 1 of your 5-a-day!
1 spring onion, snipped
½ tbsp olive oil
2 tbsp frozen peas
50g salmon, cooked and flaked
1 handful of baby spinach leaves
For a delicious adult version of this recipe:Swap the Tilda Kids Cheese and Tomato for Tilda Lime and Coriander Steamed Basmati Rice
Double the rest of the ingredients
- Place the frozen peas in a pan of boiling water and cook for 4-5 minutes, drain and set aside.
- Heat the oil in a pan and add the chopped spring onion. Cook for a few minutes to soften.
- Stir in the rice and allow to cook for 3 minutes.
- Add the flaked salmon, peas and spinach.
- Stir and allow to heat through until the spinach has wilted.