Spiced Chickpea Curry
- 31 - 60 Minutes
- Serves 2
Jessica says “This chickpea curry is the perfect warming fall dish. Ideal for vegetarians, it’s packed full of flavor and is so easy to make from just a few ingredients.”
2 servings of Tilda Pure Basmati
1 tsp curry powder
1 tsp cumin
2 red onions
1 clove of garlic
½ can chopped tomatoes
1 can chickpeas (drained)
½ cup water
- Add your rice to boiling water and cook for 20 mins or until tender to taste. Take another saucepan and add some oil, along with spices of your choice and chili flakes.
- Wait until the oil starts to crackle, then add the chopped onions and the garlic to the pan.
- Mix the onions with the spices and leave until the onions are soft.
- Then add half a can of chopped tomatoes and leave the mixture to simmer for 5 minutes.
- Add chickpeas and water to the pan.
- Cover the saucepan with a lid, lower the heat, and leave the curry to thicken for around 5–10 minutes before serving with your favorite Tilda rice.