Honey Citrus Salmon
- 0 - 30 Minutes
- Serves 3-4
- 1 pouch Tilda Ready to Heat Pure Basmati Rice
- 1.5 pounds wild caught salmon
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1 teaspoon black pepper
- 3 tablespoons olive oil
- 1 teaspoon garlic powder or 1 garlic clove
- 2 tablespoons honey
- 2 tablespoons low sodium soy sauce
- 1/4 cup fresh orange juice
- Fresh orange, lemon and lime slices
Preheat oven to 350 degrees. Line baking sheet with aluminum foil.
Rinse and pat salmon dry and place on baking sheet. Sprinkle salt and pepper.
Combine olive oil, garlic, honey, soy sauce, orange juice, squeeze of lemon juice, salt, and pepper. Whisk mixture and pour over salmon.
Add sliced lemons, oranges and place in oven for 20 minutes. Turn to broil for 5 additional minutes.
Prepare Tilda Ready to Heat Pure Basmati Rice as per package directions.
Serve salmon along rice and garnish with additional fruit slices.