Chicken Fried Rice
From Tilda Kitchen
- 0 - 30 Minutes
- Serves 2
Oriental flavors of five spice and ginger create a mouthwatering stir-fry dish.
2 chicken breasts, thinly sliced
½ tsp five-spice powder
1 tbs sunflower oil
4 spring onions
1 thumb ginger, finely grated
1 bok choy, roughly chopped
2 tbs sweet chili sauce
Handful toasted cashew nuts
- Marinade the chicken with the five-spice and oil.
- Leave for at least 10 minutes, longer if possible. While this is marinading, cook your rice.
- With 8 minutes remaining, fry the chicken on high heat for 3–5 minutes, add the spring onion and ginger and then cook for a further 2–3 minutes.
- Add the cooked rice to the chicken with the bok choy.
- Stir through the sweet chili sauce.
- Serve topped with the toasted cashews.