Skillet Vegetable Biryani
- 0 - 30 Minutes
- Serves 2
Try this delicious Skillet Vegetable Biryani straight from the Tilda Kitchen.
- 1 pouch Tilda® Ready to Heat Bombay Rice
- 2 Tbsp vegetable oil
- 1¾ cup waxy potatoes, cooked, diced
- 1 onion, sliced
- 2 tsp garam masala
- 1 clove garlic, chopped
- 1 cup okra, ¼-inch slices
- 2 Tbsp almonds, sliced, toasted
- 2 Tbsp golden sultanas
- ¼ cup yogurt, plain
- 2 Tbsp cilantro, chopped
- Heat Tilda® Ready to Heat Bombay Rice according to package instructions. Set aside.
- In a medium pan, heat the oil. Add potatoes and onion and cook until browned.
- Stir in garam masala, garlic and okra. Cook, stirring, until garlic and spices are fragrant and okra is tender, about 3 minutes.
- Add the cooked rice, almonds and sultanas. Stir gently to combine and heat through. Fold in the yogurt.
- Sprinkle with cilantro and serve.