Middle Eastern Style Chicken
- 0 - 30 Minutes
- Serves 2
Delicious, tender chicken spiced with Middle-Eastern flavours. A tasty and comforting one-pot dish that is quick and even more nutritious when served with Tilda Wholegrain rice.
- 1 pouch Tilda Wholegrain Basmati rice
- 1 tbsp sunflower oil
- 1 red onion, chopped
- Pinch of cinnamon
- 2 chicken breasts, thinly sliced
- 25g dried apricots, chopped
- Small handful of coriander, finely chopped
- Small handful of almonds
- Pumpkin seeds
- Pomegranate seeds
- Heat the oil in a pan and gently fry the red onion with the cinnamon and chicken breasts.
- Add the rice and apricots and cook for 2-3 minutes.
- Stir through the coriander and almonds, then heat until piping hot.
- Transfer to a serving dish and garnish with a few pomegranate and pumpkin seeds.