Italian Rice Salad
- 0 - 30 Minutes
Imagine yourself on a veranda in Tuscany, eating al fresco, surrounded by good food and good friends. This tasty Italian-inspired rice salad is perfect to be shared.
Tildalicious Tip: You can add a variety of ingredients to this salad. For a seafood version, add tuna, anchovies and lightly boiled eggs.
- 1 each 250g sachet Tilda Pure Basmati
- 250g (1-1/4 cups) artichoke hearts
- 100g (1/2 cup) pitted green olives
- 400g (2 cups) cannellini beans
- 250g (1-1/4 cups) cherry tomatoes
- 2 tbsp capers
- 1 chilli, finely chopped
- 25g (1-1/2 tbsp) Italian parsley, roughly chopped
- 25g (1-1/2 tbsp) basil, roughly chopped
- Place the dressing ingredients in a small jam jar or bowl and mix well. Set aside.
- Cook the rice according to package instructions. Once cooked, drain in a sieve and cool the rice quickly by spreading it out on a tray.
- Stir the rice into the salad and pour over the dressing and season with salt and black pepper. Serve immediately.