- 0 - 30 Minutes
- Serves 2
Looking for a filling breakfast that will help you stay away from the snacks? Try this sweet date rice porridge recipe with a hint of rose, a delicious way to start your day! Courtesy of Ayesha Razak.
1 cup cooked Tilda Pure Basmati
3 chopped medjool dates
1/2 tsp vanilla extract
1/2 tsp rose water
1 tbsp honey
1 1/4 cups whole (4%) milk
Honey drizzle (optional)
- Add all ingredients to a pan on a high heat
- Keep stirring until the mixture boils
- Once it has boiled, reduce the heat and allow the mixture to simmer until it has become a thick, porridge like consistency
- Pour into a bowl and top with whatever you like
- You can use Tilda Brown Wholegrain as a satisfying alternative.