- 31 - 60 Minutes
- Serves 2
A rich tomato-based sauce with a delicious mix of seafood, flavoured with fennel and shallots. Serve with zesty Tilda Lemon & Herb rice for a Tildalicious twist.
- 1 sachet Tilda Lemon and Herb rice
- 1 tbsp olive oil
- 1 clove of garlic, crushed
- 1 shallot, finely sliced
- ½ bulb fennel, thinly sliced
- 100ml fish stock or white wine
- 500ml passata
- 1 tsp paprika
- 1 red pepper, diced
- 100g monkfish or other firm white fish, cut into large chunks
- 100g cod loin, cut into large chunks
- 100g mixed seafood, such as shrimp, mussels and squid
- Salt and pepper to season
- Clams, to top the dish
- Preheat oven to 180C/400F
- Heat the oil in a large pan. Add the garlic, shallots and fennel and fry gently until soft for about 3-5 minutes.
- Add the stock or wine, passata and red pepper. Fry for about 5 minutes.
- Add the fish and seafood mix and transfer to an ovenproof dish or tagine. Lay the clams on top. Season to taste.
- Cover and cook for about 20 minutes or until the clam shells have opened.
- Serve with heated Tilda Lemon and Herb rice.