- 31 - 60 Minutes
- Serves 2
A rich tomato-based sauce with a delicious mix of seafood, flavoured with fennel and shallots. Serve with zesty Tilda Lemon & Herb rice for a Tildalicious twist.
1 sachet Tilda Lemon and Herb rice
1 tbsp olive oil
1 clove of garlic, crushed
1 shallot, finely sliced
½ bulb fennel, thinly sliced
100ml fish stock or white wine
1 tsp paprika
1 red pepper, diced
100g monkfish or other firm white fish, cut into large chunks
100g cod loin, cut into large chunks
100g mixed seafood, such as shrimp, mussels and squid
Salt and pepper to season
Clams, to top the dish
- Preheat oven to 180C/400F
- Heat the oil in a large pan. Add the garlic, shallots and fennel and fry gently until soft for about 3-5 minutes.
- Add the stock or wine, passata and red pepper. Fry for about 5 minutes.
- Add the fish and seafood mix and transfer to an ovenproof dish or tagine. Lay the clams on top. Season to taste.
- Cover and cook for about 20 minutes or until the clam shells have opened.
- Serve with heated Tilda Lemon and Herb rice.