Korean Beef Lettuce Wraps
- 0 - 30 Minutes
- Serves 4
- 1 pouch Tilda Fragrant Jasmine Rice
- 2 tbsp vegetable oil
- 1 1/2 lb lean ground beef
- 1/4 tsp each salt and pepper
- 3 cloves garlic, minced
- 1 tbsp minced fresh gingerroot
- 1/4 cup soy sauce
- 1 tbsp sesame oil
- 1 tbsp sambal
- 1 tbsp brown sugar
- 1 tbsp lime juice
- 18 large Boston lettuce leaves
- 1 large carrot, cut into matchsticks
- 6 radishes, thinly sliced
- 3 green onions, thinly sliced
- 1 tbsp toasted sesame seeds
Heat rice according to package directions.
Heat oil in large skillet or wok set over medium-high heat. Cook ground beef, salt and pepper for 5 to 8 minutes or until slightly browned. Add garlic and ginger; cook for 3 to 5 minutes or until fragrant and caramelized. Stir in soy sauce, sesame oil, sambal and brown sugar. Cook for 3 to 5 minutes or until beef is cooked through and well coated with sauce.
Add rice, stirring until well combined. Remove from heat; stir in lime juice.
Serve rice and beef mixture as filling for lettuce wraps. Garnish with carrot, radishes, green onions and sesame seeds.