Tilli's Fish Pie45 mins
- Serves 1
- Quick & Easy
- Prep: 5 mins
- Cook: 40 mins
A yummy fish pie recipe using our delicious Tilda Kids range – packed with genuinely good ingredients and quick & easy for busy mums and dads.
- 1 pouch of Tilda Kids Vegetable and Wholegrain
- 6 frozen fish fingers, chopped into bite sized pieces
- 1 tub fresh cheese sauce (about 350g)
- 500g frozen mashed potato
- 40g cheddar cheese, grated
Pre-heat the oven to 190°c, 170°c fan or Gas Mark 5
Mix together the fish fingers, cheese sauce and 1 pouch Tilda Kids Sweet Vegetable and Wholegrain Rice.
Pour into an ovenproof dish.
Place the mashed potato pellets and 5 tablespoons of water into the microwave and heat on high for 3 minutes, stirring halfway through cooking.
Spread the mashed potato on top of the fish mix and top with grated cheese
Bake in the oven for 30 – 35 minutes.