Kids Cheesy Salmon & Pea Pilaf15 mins
- Serves 1
- Cook: 15 mins
Cheesy and tangy tomato flavours pair perfectly with delicate salmon and fresh vegetables for a tasty dish that your child will love! This recipe is a quick and easy way to provide your little one with two key nutrients – Vitamin D and Omega 3 and of course adds 1 of your 5-a-day!
- Gluten Free
- 1 pouch Tilda Kids Cheese and Tomato Rice
- 1 spring onion, snipped
- ½ tbsp olive oil
- 2 tbsp frozen peas
- 50g salmon, cooked and flaked
- 1 handful of baby spinach leaves
For a delicious adult version of this recipe:
- Swap the Tilda Kids Cheese and Tomato for Tilda Lime and Coriander Steamed Basmati Rice
- Double the rest of the ingredients
Place the frozen peas in a pan of boiling water and cook for 4-5 minutes, drain and set aside.
Heat the oil in a pan and add the chopped spring onion. Cook for a few minutes to soften.
Stir in the rice and allow to cook for 3 minutes.
Add the flaked salmon, peas and spinach.
Stir and allow to heat through until the spinach has wilted.